This is what I drink each morning after waking up in my van – Bulletproof coffee (coffee mixed with butter and coconut oil).
The coffee is part of my intermittent fasting diet. I have tried a lot of diets (paleo, primal, zone, blood type) but I chose to do a combination of intermittent fasting (eating food in a 6-8 hour window) and gluten-free. (I still love me some cheese and whole milk occasionally!)
This diet has worked best for me but diet truly is unique to each individual.
Bulletproof Coffee Steps:
– Using the Aeropress, fill up the press upside down to the level marked 2 with ground espresso beans of your choosing (from Costco or Amazon)
– Then add 1 tablespoon of Coconut oil (from Costco or Amazon) to the blender glass
– 2 tablespoons of UNSALTED Kerry Gold butter (from Costco or Amazon) to the blender glass
– Boil 2 cups of water using the Jet Boil Flash (Amazon only)
– Stir in the boiling water to the Aeropress for 2 minutes and then press it into the blender glass
– Blend it up and enjoy delicious bulletproof coffee!
It tastes like a creamy latte. The best part is that it makes you feel energized, focused, and full for hours on end.