My intention for 2018 is to ‘Let Go’.
I will let go of my desire to earn lots of money, my ego (this will be hard), my judgement of others, judgement of myself, my identity as an entrepreneur or a Crossfitter. I want to simply be present in the moment and not worrying about the future. Just be and know that I will be provided for….
Personally, my strengths lie in being persistent, reliable, ambitious while at the same time being polite, easy to fit in, diplomatic and very adaptable. My creative side loves new ideas while my practical side allows me to manifest and create these ideas. With all of these things, I have a deep rooted confidence in my abilities.
I am a seeker and searcher. 2018 will be more of that – seeking a higher truth. I don’t know what that looks like but when I find it, I am confident that my initution will let me know. I am going to devote most of my time to visiting communities/communal living of all kinds – ecovillages, cohousing, intentional communities, etc.
The foundation to 2018 is my daily habits:
- getting out in the sun for 1-2 hours each day (at least mostly naked!)
- meditating each morning
- gratitude each evening
- movement of some kind (Crossfit, walking, hiking, yoga, etc)
Experiments that I will try in 2018:
- fasting for 3 days once or twice per year
- eating a raw protein diet (meat/fish/eggs/milk/cheese) and lots of fermented veggies
- stop using deodorant and build up my natural skin biome to combat stinkiness
Occasional activities throughout the year:
- Stand up paddleboarding
- Rock climbing, Mountain biking
- Take ukulele lessons
- Surfing, body boarding and skateboarding
- Take dancing lessons
- Group meditation and breathwork
- Body work (rolfing, ART) and functional medicine doctor
- Attend Burning Man
- Do plant medicine (Ayahuasca)
- Go paragliding
- Go deer and pheasant hunting in Minnesota and Pennsylvania
This year will be full of transformation and change.
What other 30-day experiments should I try? Comment below and I will try them!
The video is my ‘mind movie’ for 2018 recommended by Dr. Joe Dispenza. I watch it each morning after my meditation.