The video shows you what ingredients go into my sardine salad lunch (read more about WHY I eat sardines and not tuna).
I eat this same meal each and every day for two reasons:
1) It eliminates the need to decide WHAT to eat for lunch each day.
2) It is healthy and very easy to make.
I have been eating this lunch for the past two years and have yet to get tired of it. It hits most of the flavor profiles (except for sweetness) and I switch up the veggie, crunchy snack, and spice (kimchi or sriracha) so it never gets old.
– 1 can of sardines (from Costco) or a canned oysters (from any food store)
– a few pieces of Gouda cheese (from Costco)
– 1/2 cup of premade gaucomole (from Costco)
– 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider vinegar or KimChi (from Sprouts, Whole Foods, or a big-name supermarket)
– One chopped cucumber with sea salt or veggie bag (from Costco)
– Nut-Thins crackers or Nacho chips or something crunchy (from any food store)
– Sriracha sauce (from almost any supermarket)
Mix all everything together in a bowl except for the crackers/chips and enjoy!